2 Studio Issues

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited November 2007 in FastReport Studio
I've posted 2 problems in the newsgroups with no reply so I thought I'd try here....

1. Export to stream in FR Studio 4. Is there a way to export to a stream? I'm generating some reports on a web server and would like to export to a memorystream and return it to the browser instead of creating temporary files and then having to read them to return to the browser. I believe exporting to stream was added for the VCL version.

2. CSV export shows export dialog. I have tried exporting to PDF with silent and there is no export dialog box. When I just changed the 1 line to ExportToCSV, I get the export dialog about page range, etc.

Thanks In Advance,

Bryan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.