Eception when closing fr3 report viewer

Hi guys,

Any one is there to help me?

I have used following code to load fr3 report from VB6

Declaration:-
Private Query As FastReport.TfrxADOQuery
Private Param As FastReport.IfrxParamItem

Command code:-
Set frx = CreateObject("FastReport.TfrxReport")
frx.LoadReportFromFile (App.Path & "\Reports\EmpDelivery.fr3")
Set Query = frx.FindObject("AdoQuery1")
Set Param = Query.ParamByName("param1")
Param.Expression = txtDvNo.Text
frx.ShowReport
Set Query = Nothing
Set Param = Nothing
Set frx = Nothing

Report shows successfully but pressing Viewer close button it shows vb exception "Visual Basic has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" and something something. I feel this error coming after viewing parameterized reports only. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Is there any solution? Totally i have stacked with this. Regards, Riyaz[/img]

Comments

• edited 9:39PM
    You should upgrade FastReport Studio to latest version.That is FastReport Studio - 4.4.46

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.