How To display several Data in just in one Memo?

IcebergDelphiIcebergDelphi Villaflores, Chiapas, Mexico
edited 7:33PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi Friends i'm Form Chiapas Mexico, and i like FastReport as no other, i want to tell you , that i'm working in one special report,
i'd like to display somethig like this:

Representando este acto por la se?±ora; ???Oralia P?©rez Torres???;
as?­ como los se?±ores: Patricia Araceli Hern??ndez Hern??ndez; Oralia P?©rez Torres y Yuliana Amidoreyda Gonz??lez P?©rez; quienes comparecen como Acreditados y Avalistas de la operaci??n;

But when i put a memo in a master data , all my clients appear in this way:
Patricia Araceli Hern??ndez Hern??ndez
Oralia P?©rez Torres;
Yuliana Amidoreyda Gonz??lez P?©rez

is there a one way to display my datas in this way?
]: Patricia Araceli Hern??ndez Hern??ndez; Oralia P?©rez Torres y Yuliana Amidoreyda Gonz??lez P?©rez;

I've been using colum propierties and row propierties of the memo but it is not helping me so much.
Tanx

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:33PM
    memos do not have column or row properties only bands.
    what you probably want to do is control the output by altering curx or cury positions.
    read the user manual chapter on using the engine object.
  • IcebergDelphiIcebergDelphi Villaflores, Chiapas, Mexico
    edited 7:33PM
    gordk wrote: »
    memos do not have column or row properties only bands.
    what you probably want to do is control the output by altering curx or cury positions.
    read the user manual chapter on using the engine object.

Yes Tanx, sorry yes is band properties , no memo. i gonna try what you wrote me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.