How to sum Time field

I have a column in one of my reports where the value is "Time" in form of HH:MM:SS (such as 08:25:10).
I want to print total of this coloumn in the bottom of the report in the form of Hours:Minutes:Seconds. For example 234 hours, 15 minutes and 10 seconds should appear as 234:15:10.

Is there any function within FastReport that can SUM this column. Or any other suggestion will be appreciated.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:31AM
    tariq
    you will probably have to use some variables and you may have to use the decode time function to sum the individual word members of the time value.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.