OMR-Code possible?

Hallo,

is there a way to print OMR-Code on the (left) side of the page? OMR-Code is a lot of lines (like barcode) for form processing. Can I produce a rectangle with a group of lines near on the margin of the page?

Comments

• edited 4:05PM
    If You have the method that produces these lines on any canvas, You can place a TFRPictureView component on an overlay band aligned to the appropriate edge of the page and at runtime you can load the previously created image. I would create a local TImage variable in the report's obp event and draw these lines on its canvas and then assign the result to the TFRPictureView object. Or You can create your own FR compatible component that can render these graphic on the resulting metafile based on its properties. The second is much more difficult.

Regards:Alex
  • edited December 2014
    basswar wrote: »
    I would create a local TImage variable in the report's obp event and draw these lines on its canvas

How to draw those lines on its canvas. By hand? Or some automatic way?
  • edited 4:05PM
    pele wrote: »
    pele wrote: »
    I would create a local TImage variable in the report's obp event and draw these lines on its canvas

How to draw those lines on its canvas. By hand? Or some automatic way?
    you should do it by hand

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.