AV Errors

edited 10:18PM in FastReport 3.0
Using C++ and FR v 3.24

I have an app that performs one print run of invoices everyday. On Friday it also prints the Client's Statements on the back of the invoice using a duplex printer. I achieve this by creating the invoice run using 1 TfrxReport->PrepareReport and the Statements using a second and different TfrxReport->PrepareReport and then collate them together using a third and also different TfrxReport using AddPage and ModifyPage. This works really really well and my Client is generally happy except I intermittently get av errors when performing the second PrepareReport.

These errors only happen when more than one component is used (ie I only get them when both statements and invoices are being created and the first report has already been prepared), and furthermore testing has confirmed that I only get them when I have variables created in the form's script, printing on the page in a memo field (ie [var]). I have tracked into the source and it appears to be happening when it is trying to interpret the value of this memo field but it happens so infrequently that I can't actually pin point where its falling over.

Can anyone help please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.