dot-matrix & star sp200 buffer overload problem

FR version is 3.24

I'm using dot matrix report, and Star SP200 POS Printer.

When too many lines are sent to printer it stops responding - it's problem we have with all printers from the sp200 line. Before using FastReport, I was making dot-matrix reports "manually" - printing line by line, and after every 10th line I was using sleep(3000), and then continue...it worked fine.
Now, I couldn't found such kind of option/command in FR, something that will pause printing for certain amount of time - so the damn printer buffer empties, and then continue. Neither could I find any printer esc command that could help me.

Anyone have idea what can i do?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.