FastReport in plugin

Hi, my software has a plugin structure that uses sharemem. Everything works fine when only one of my plugins have a fastreport inside. If two or more plugins have fastreport components, then I'll get exception of class already registered. I traced back where the problem occurr and I found following:

RegisterClasses([TfrxDMPPage]);

I believe it works ok when I use FindClass

if FindClass('TfrxDMPPage') = nil then
RegisterClasses([TfrxDMPPage]);

But I don't know how to fix similar problem in frxDesgnEditors.pas. I don't know any routine similar to FindClass:

initialization
frxObjects.RegisterObject1(TfrxMemoView, nil, '', '', 0, 2, [ctReport, ctData]);
frxObjects.RegisterObject1(TfrxPictureView, nil, '', '', 0, 3);
frxObjects.RegisterObject1(TfrxSubreport, nil, '', '', 0, 4, [ctReport, ctDMP]);

Is there any easy way around this?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.