dotmatrix

Hi,

I am trying to print a dot matrix report, however it is very difficult to setup and print my report properly.

I have set the pageOptions with width 100 chr and height 42 chr (8.5w x 7.0h).

My problem is that no matter what setting I change, the page stops at about 40 chr down the page and even if i raise the height, it doesn't change anything.
I have also unchecked PageBreak because when it is checked, it acts as if the page was 8.5 x 11...

I have tough about using InitString to set the page height using parameters, but the documentation is so incomplete that I don't even know where to start.

thanks,

micro

Comments

• edited 2:07PM
    it's sad that the only replies you see in this forum is mostly of the same person asking the same question for support...

I knew that most people have not really encountered a similar problem, but I hoped that the support staff could help out with this problem, since we pay for the product of course...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.