DesignReportInPanel method is great but...

edited 11:47PM in FastReport 4.0
The ability to show the designer inside a panel (using TfrxReport.DesignReportInPanel method) is really good news and something I would lik to use.

But I am having some problems:

1. When designing and I close eg. the ReportTree (using the little upperright X) I am not able to show it again ;)

2. When designing and I close the DataTree (again using the little upperright X) I can use designer.DataTree.Visible to toggle visibility - but it the dockpanel is empty (when the DataTree is being hidden, it will not be shown wthen I set designer.DataTree.Visible to true again ;)

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• edited 11:47PM
    Okay, problem 2 solved ;)

The size (width) of the Tree Data form is for some reason set to 0, and is therefore not visible.

If I just set the width to e.g. 150 when setting DataTree.Visible to true everything work fine.
  • edited 11:47PM
    Okay, problem 1 solved

It seems that ReportTree and Inspector properties has been added to the Designer by Alexander Tzyganenko

;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.