Report designer layout not restore properly

ccyccy
edited 6:49PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I use TfrxReport.IniFile to specify the registry path to store the fast report designer layout.

Some toolbar works fine but some doesn't work. When I dock the standard toolbar under the main menu, close the report designer and open again, the standard toolbar position doesn't restore properly. Other control like object inspector align well.

I have try to delete the registry entry each time I did the test and it doesn't help too.

Please advice how to store the layout position properly where end user has adjusted.

I think it is a problem with the fast report.

Please advice. Thanks

Comments

• edited 6:49PM
    frxReport.IniFile -> Path in Registry need the beginning '\' Character!

e.g. instead of 'Software\XY' use '\Software\XY'

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.