OnRunDialogs Issue!

Hello, and this is my case:
I'm a Delphi developer using fast reports. I am about to purchase Fast Report 4 as i am currently using the trial version of it. However i am disappointed in a slight bug that is crippling me. In my on run dialogs event:
procedure frmCriteriaOnRunDialogs(var Result:Boolean);
begin
  if frmCriteria.ShowModal=mrOK then
  begin
     //blah blah
  end;
end;

When the report is executed on the client, by use of the TfrxReportClient, the dialog box shows as modal, yes (yes its border style is already set to bsDialog), but it shows up minimized. And for users that lack intellect, they will be clicking all over the screen and hearing the annoying windows block sound until they click the dialog box in the task bar for it to be brought to front. Now, for some reason, i believe that what is happening here , is that on the PrepareReport Method call, the dialog box is being created with "nil" as its owner, as apposed to the report it relates to or even the application, thus causing it to show modal, apart from the application until it is brought to front. I could be wrong, but regardless of being wrong or right it doesn't help me. I would greatly appreciate it, if u fixed this as soon as possible.

Comments

• edited 2:02AM
    Could you send a little demo project to tz@fast-report.com?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.