Dot matrix printer

edited December 2006 in FastReport 3.0
Hello. I use Delphi 5 and fast report 3.18. I 've a problem with Dot Matrix report. When I put font styles, like condensed, 12cpi, 15cpi, etc., on a memo text box I can't see the style on the text in the preview (I see the text but without style), but when I put bold, underline or italic font style to a text box, I can see it.

When I print the report, the same problem but with all font styles. I can't put font styles to printer text.

How Can I do it?
Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I've found how to solve partially the problem. I can't see font styles on preview, but when I print, It prints using font styles. I can do it selecting the correct ESC code page on the printer dialog that appears when I print.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.