Preview Problem

edited October 2006 in FastReport 4.0
I have a embedded report in my Delphi 2005 program which is giving me an odd error. When I open the the report (freport3Presentation.ShowReport) initially it opens fine and I have no errors. But when I close the preview window down and call the report to open a second time I get two errors and the report opens blank.
The errors are "Access violation address 009255A9" followed by a "Undeclared Identifier" error.

I have never seen an error like this in the past with other FastReports I've used in this application ... does anyone have any ideas what I may be doing wrong???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.