Problem Changing Language

edited October 2006 in FastReport 3.0
I have an error when I try to change the default ENGLISH language on FAST REPORT 3 STUDIO.

Here is my code in VISUAL FOX PRO

thisform.fr=CREATEOBJECT('FastReport.TfrxReport')
thisform.fr.LoadLanguageResourcesFromFile('REPORTS\Spanish.frc')

I get this error :

'Deprecated Method. Use LoadLanguageResourcesFromFile method of IfrxResources interface.'

I like to know how to call or use this 'IfrxResources' method.

Thanks. ;)

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:30PM
    iam not a studio person but from the message you are getting
    try
    thisform.fr.IfrxResources.LoadLanguageResourcesFromFile('REPORTS\Spanish.frc')
  • edited 7:30PM
    It didn't work,

seems that it's a BUG in the class library of FASTREPORT, because the sysntax is correct.

TEEM please fix it.
    You need to use the resources interface...

thisform.fr.Resources.LoadLanguageResourcesFromFile('REPORTS\Spanish.frc');

HI

But now I'm trying to change the language to portuguese and copied the file portuguese_pt.php to the directory

Regard

location catamaran corse - cancer thyroide
    hi

i dont have permission to start a new topic. why is that? i registered today.
    i have a question. i want to have the sum of a field from the first row at the end of each page
    in page footer such that in the last page the sum in the page footer is equal to the sum in report summary.
    i would appreciate your help in advance >
  • edited March 2010
    its maybe because their is a requirement on how to start a new topic.. or try to ask the administrator....

good luck

mark

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.