WPTools support

edited October 2006 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I am currently a WPTools and QuickReports customer, and I am looking for a better reporting solution. Is WPtools support planned for FR4? If FR4 supported WPTools I would buy it in an instant.

Thanks,
Pierre

Comments

• edited 9:15PM
    What kind of support do you need?
  • BruceBiddleBruceBiddle Nottingham UK
    edited 9:15PM
    I too have been looking for this for a long time.

A wrapper for WPRichText which worked similar to rich edit would be absolutely brilliant.

WPTools http://www.wpcubed.com is the only VCL word processor worth having in your application but the mailmerge/report writer is not so hot and is limited to WpRichText.
    Hi Alex,

Thank you for replying. What I really need is support for WPTools rich text memos embedded in a report. I need this for custom letterheads and footers on reports. There is currently WPTools support in QuickReports and ReportBuilder - the only major reporting tool that still lacks WPTools support is FR (as far as I know).

Like I said earlier, this is the only issue holding back my purchase.

Regards,
    Pierre
    Alex? Any word on your plans?

Thanks,
    Pierre
    Not now ;) - after release.
    I hope it is good news ;)

Regards,
    Pierre
    Hi all,

Just a heads up for those interested: WPTools now has an optional add-on library for FastReport 3 and 4 available. It supports font scaling, zooming, stretching, as well as breaking text across pages.

Best regards,
    Pierre

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.