Registration

edited October 2006 in Talks
Hello Fastreport Team,

at first I would like to thank you for the work, that you are performing for this forum. I also work in the team of a big forum and therefore know, that it is quite a lot of work, that everybody is doing in his spare time.

But I have a question or concern with respect to the registration process. I entered my data actually four times. My name was indicated in the members list with the status "validating" and I received the information, that the administrator would like to validate every person individually. That is ok, but my name was removed after a few hours or after 2 days without any hint why this had happened. When I checked the members list I saw that also other users tried to become a member, where most of the names I saw have already been deleted. My question is: what exactly are the critereons used to decide whether a user becomes a member and if it is decided against a membership why is there no email that provides a reason?

I think the more people become members the higher is the chance that the forum growth also in the number of threads and with that the amount of information available for other Fastreport users.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.