Need for Simple Cross Tab Reports

I have been searching for a simple cross tab reporting tool for nearly 10 years. I'm not necessarily looking for sums, averages, or any other sort of computation power. I am only looking for a way to take a long list of data from a database and present it in a more manageble manner for my users in the form of tables that they can understand and use. FR 2x has one that I thought was getting close, so I purchased FR and began supporting the product. Then it died on the vine, and was left out of FR3.

I am getting desparate for such a tool and am looking for other alternatives. Can development time be devoted to this topic? I'm sure I am not the only developer looking for such a reporting tool.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.