Retrieving functions created in script

edited 4:42AM in FastScript
I know through fsScript.Items we can retrieve the variables that have been created in a script, as well as any functions. However, GetFullTypeName for a procedure returns "Integer", which makes it very difficult to differentiate from actual integers.

Is it possible to retrieve a list of the functions and procedures created in a script?

Thanks
Aaron

Comments

• edited July 2006
    Looks like the support for fastscript is as consistent as ever. Don't worry, I worked it out myself....

Feel free to contact me if you use this product and would like to discuss / support one another.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.