Cannot print from Preview at runtime

edited January 2004 in FastReport 2.xx CLX
I am using Fast Reports CLX on Linux (Redhat 8) and am having problems printing.

I have a simple application and report which has one master data band using data from one database table.

I can print directly from the code using the TfrReport::PrintPreparedReport function - this works fine.
When I run the report designer by clicking on the TfrReport icon at design
time, I can run the preview and can successfully print the report from the preview screen.

However when I preview the report from within my application using
TfrReport::ShowPreparedReport, the print does not work in this case (ie nothing is printed).
Also when I call the report designer from within my code
(TfrReport::DesignReport) and preview it, again the print does not work.
I have debugged down into the Fast Reports printing code and it does appear to be calling all the appropriate code.

I have read several similar issues on this forum.

Has anyone found a solution to these runtime printing issues ??
(Note : using Adobe-Courier font does not fix it)

Thanks
Conor O'Dwyer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.