Case Sensitivity Issue on Linux

Has the case sensitivity issue been resolved in the fr_class.dpu file? Since there has not been a Beta 5 or final release I assume not.

Comments

• edited 3:37PM
    This post confirms that the case sensitivity issue STILL exists when compiling FastReports CLX on Kylix. Is there a workaround for this? Do you think it would work if I renamed all the pas files back to FR_ and then hacked ALL the uses clauses in all the units?
    you're right - it still exists (no problem in full version, only in trial). We plan to release the FR CLX in this month and will fix this.
    Sounds good. I can wait for the fix before making a decision to move forward.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.