Multipage Richtext report

edited May 2006 in FastReport 3.0
On my report I use 1 TfrxRichView object (smMaxHeight) on ReportTitle(Streched=true) band. When rich rext fits one page of report everything is OK. But when text length is more than one page then then first page is empty, text begins on second page, other pages (3,4,5....) does not exists. The same problem is with TfrxMemoView.

I also tried with child band (Streched=true) on ReportTitle and another RichView (smMaxHeight) and with FlowTo richview1 > richview2 but no success.

I use the newest 3.22 FastReport with Delphi 7. In Changes log for 3.21 it is said 'fixed incorrect page breaks in RTF export'.
Is my problem still a bug or I am dooing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 5:37PM
    My fault. On band I should set AllowSplit=true.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.