disapearing master property in query

edited 9:24PM in FastReport 3.0
hello, i have a problem in FR 3.19 (but in earlier too) with master propery in TfrxBDEQuery. i have a SQL with param, param is simple field from Paradox BDETable added to FR in frxReport.DataSets.Add function. everything is ok in first report run. but when i close preview - master property in frxBDEQuery is set to null, so param in SQL will not work n second run, preview. Same problem is when save report and load again - master disapears.

is there any solution?

Comments

• edited 9:24PM
    luddar wrote: »
    hello, i have a problem in FR 3.19 (but in earlier too) with master propery in TfrxBDEQuery. i have a SQL with param, param is simple field from Paradox BDETable added to FR in frxReport.DataSets.Add function. everything is ok in first report run. but when i close preview - master property in frxBDEQuery is set to null, so param in SQL will not work n second run, preview. Same problem is when save report and load again - master disapears.

is there any solution?

I have same problem and looking for solution ? Why master diaspears and what to do to solve problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.