Fastreportstudio and VB6 Pro

edited 1:16AM in FastReport Studio
Fastreportstudio and VB6 Pro ? can i use Fastreportstudio Designer in runtime VB6 application, sorry for my english cause i speak french ;) . another question : Fastreportstudio is developped by Visual studio .Net ? , thanks for responding , and it s really a good software .

Comments

• edited 1:16AM
    wrote:
    can i use Fastreportstudio Designer in runtime VB6 application
    Yes, you can.
     Fastreportstudio is developped by Visual studio .Net ?

FastReport Studio developped by Delphi.
  • edited 1:16AM
    wrote: »
    wrote: »
    can i use Fastreportstudio Designer in runtime VB6 application
    Yes, you can.
    Fastreportstudio is developped by Visual studio .Net ?

FastReport Studio developped by Delphi.

I was informed by FastReport support team about FastReport studio will charge additional licenses if distributing the designer to customers [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Really upset if this is truth because "free designer license" is one of the key benefit I bought FR[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.