how to protect .fr3 files ???

how to protect .fr3 files ???, so nobody except me, can see or change the file...

thank's
Jigu

Comments

• edited 7:05AM
    Menu "Report" -> "Options..." -> Passward.
  • edited 7:05AM
    One perfect solution: Inside the EXE
    Read this: http://delphi.about.com/od/objectpascalide/l/aa021301a.htm

Sample:
    1. Create project_fastreport.rc file:

AEGON_A02 TXT "c:\Delphi_KGFB2006\Melleklet\AEGON_A02.fr3"
    AEGON_A06 TXT "c:\Delphi_KGFB2006\Melleklet\AEGON_A06.fr3"
    AEGON_Banki TXT "c:\Delphi_KGFB2006\Melleklet\AEGON_Banki.fr3"

2. Create project_fastreport_Res.bat file

BRCC32 project_fastreport.rc

3. Run project_fastreport_Res.bat to create the project.res file.

4. In your application add the following compiler directive to the Main unit in your project, immediately after the form directive (below the implementation key word).

{$R *.DFM}
    {$R AboutDelphi.RES}

5. Declare a variable in procedure, where is examlpe frxReport1.LoadFromFile('AEGON_A02.fr3'):

var rStream : TResourceStream;

6. Replace frxReport1.LoadFromFile('AEGON_A02.fr3') and other lines to the following:

rStream:=TResourceStream.Create(hInstance, 'AEGON_A02', 'TXT');
    frxReport1.LoadFromStream(rStream);
    rStream.Free;

7. Repeat 5. and 6. while all frxReport1.LoadFromFile changed.

8. If you modify any fr3 FastReport file, then run project_fastreport_Res.bat, then compile the project to see the changes.

I don't speak English, but I hope, this reply is usefull.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.