I need more examples

I need more examples for learning.

the sample come with FastReport is not enought for me... becouse i am beginner..
and using delphi 7.

I need more Design Example.. like Invoice Format/Design , Master Detail,Master Detail Detail, or any format/design.

so i can learn with compare one from others,

please anyone can help me...

Thank's
Jigu Haslim

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:21AM
    compile and run the main demo, it's reports cover all the items you mention.
    Also read the user manual and build its examples to gain experience,
    the most important concepts to learn, are where and when the various band types
    print(output) to the finished page, the numer of times they occur and what controls them(datasetconnection if databands) and when events of objects fire.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.