Cannot print on HP2200D LaserJet

I posted this on the newsgroups as well just in case.

I am running FastReport 2.47. I have never had a problem printing on any printer until now.

We just got a new printer on one of our client machines and they cannot print any of the FastReports on it. The drivers are installed and it can print form Word and the like just fine, but not with our app. I think all that happens is it throws the printer into an error condition since they said that a red light appears on the printer.

I have not changed any code. They are running the same version of my app that has been running on previous generations of HP's with no problems.

I don't even have one of these printers so I cannot test the condition myself.

Anyone have a clue what could be causing this?

Thank you very much,
Scott Thornton

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.