FastReport Studio + Delphi 2005 (Win32)

edited February 2006 in FastReport Studio
Hi Guys! I??m trying use FRStudio with my Delphi Win32 Applications. Before the installation, I go to Delphi environment and use the options, Component->Import Component. After Import Type Library and I selected FastReport3.dll. This process create a fastreport3_TLB.pas, so I have included this file in my project and after declared in my units. Everything works at this time. But when I compile and execute my program, it??s crash. The message that appears is:
wrote:
Project raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 005690A5 in module blah.exe'. Read of address 000000000.

Does Anyone know how to solve this problem!?

Thanks very much!

Sorry my poor english! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.