Freereport Master / Detail data

edited 3:15PM in FreeReport
i have a form with two dataset, add frreport object and two frdbdataset, in the frreport put dataset frddbdataset1, into the report create the master band and reference frdbdataset1, and create detail band and reference frdbdatset2, when i print report, in the detail data only show the first record of the each master data. What is the problem ?. I use delphi 2005.
Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2006
    I have had the same problem.
    I don't know why, but it was because of setting datasource in frreport object. I have cleared it and everything works fine.
    I don't know why because in BBCpp 4.0 it works, when I had this problem I have coppied all settings from BBCpp 4.0 - it seams that in Delphi 2005 it works in different way.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.