Subreports in CrossTab cell, possible?

I want to put a subreport inside a CrossTab cell, so that I can have the same sub-report repeat several times across a page. Is this possible, because it doesn't seem to work? If not possible in 2.5, is it possible in 3.0?

Currently I have a MasterData band with 5 side-by-side sub-reports. The MasterData band repeats X number of times to form a grid. This works fine, but all 5 of the sub-reports are the same, so it would be nice if I didn't have to udpate all 5 of them everytime I change one.

I can't use a CrossTab report, without sub-reports, because I need more than one record in each cell.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:00AM
    no you can't in either
    however in 3 you might try an unattached childband and use engine.showband method an alter curx and y props of the band.
    down load the trial version and documentation both 2.## and 3.##can co exist in the ide. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.