TCustomListBox

edited 9:59PM in FastScript
Hi, I'm trying to implement this report where I run a kind of a wizard form prior to viewing the report itself.

I did like so because I needed to get some parameters as to complete the SQL synthax. So in the Wizard form that I implemented there are two components of the type TfrxListboxControl (SrcList, DstList) that I use to choose which fields I'm going to see in the report.

I bult one method to read the fields from the left ListBox and transfer the selected ones to the right ListBox which reads:

procedure MoveSelected(List: TfrxListBoxControl; Items: TStrings);
var
I: Integer;
begin
for I := List.Items.Count - 1 downto 0 do
if List.ListBox.Selected then
begin
Items.AddObject(List.Items, List.Items.Objects);
List.Items.Delete(I);
end;
end;

The problem is that I'm trying to use the property Selected that comes from the Class StdControls from Delphi and I'm not getting it right.

It keeps showing me this 'Undeclared Identifier : "ListBox"' message from the fastScript tool!!!

I've added into my application pretty much all the components from the FastScript palette and I still do not get any result.

Does anybody know what I'm supposed to do in that case???

;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.