cross data

I've got a report with a cross data band on it, which takes a query fields automatically on the report. And the cross data work properly with the master data, master header and master footer. So that I can make a sum of the fields which contain numbers on the master footer automatically (with write the sum code in the events). But I need a sum group by group as well. So I take a group header and a group footer on the report too. I do the sum with the cross data and group footer, like at the master footer, but it doesn't work. The group header makes groups, and I've got the group footer band also on the report, if I print it. But it couldn't sum. The frMemoView which is on the cross of the cross data and group footer couldn't has been seen.
I attached the report.
Maybe does group footer not work with cross data? Or do I something wrong?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.