Create Chart at runtime

How do I set up a chart at runtime?

I tried using SeriesData but it doesnt work?

How do i change it to pie chart type?

I would like to add two values with labels, how do i do that?

// Johan

Comments

• edited 12:57PM
    Yea i want to know how to create one too
  • edited 12:57PM
    In addition to my other questions:

1. Is it possible to change the color for a pie chart at runtime?

I have for example a pie chart with only 2 pieces, and if the user prints the chart on a printer without color its hard to see which piece is which. I would be able to have one very dark and one very light.

2. Is it possible to change the legend at runtime?

I would like to add a currency sign character in the legend, is this possible?
    I would also on some reports just show the name and not the value in the legend.

3. On some reports, the names in the list have a character that looks something like this 'â– ' at the end when I preview it. When I print the report they doesnt show up. The datatype is varchar(60). How do I get rid of those?

Im using FR VCL 2.45

// Johan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.