Problem with TfrPictureView in v2.55

Greetings,

I just upgraded to FR 2.55 a few days ago after being informed by email about the new version. I am now experiencing a kind of strange problem when loading one of my reports in the editor. Actually, the report itself loads fine but it contains a picture that refuses to load altogether. If I try to load the original picture back into the picture object, I get a 'Bitmap image is not valid' error message. I also get the same error message if I try to change just about any property on the picture object. However, if I drop a new picture object on the report and try to load the same picture into it, it loads without a problem. Also, if I load the report into an older version of the editor that was included into my application, the report loads fine (the original picture appears in the picture object as expected).

I have D5 and D7 installed on my computer and I can reproduce the problem with both versions.

Any idea of what is happening?

Many thanks in advance,
----
Philippe Gingras - philippe at felitec dot com
Felitec Inc. - http://www.felitec.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.