FastReport Studio

edited September 2005 in FastReport Studio
Hi

i dont know if this the right forum or not. I am new to FastReports. I have downloaded FastReports Stuido and playing around with it. I have managed to connect to my database on Pervasive SQL V8.

Now i want to put to test wether Fastreports can create some complex reports or not. This is what i want to do. Nothing on the site or help suggest anything. Any body has done anything like this or not. Are there any tutorials or not.

This is what i want to achieve
Opening Balance Periodic Banlnce
Cr Dr Cr Dr
Expense [This is the Group Code]
Vechile Expense 0 100 0 50
Petrol Expense 100 0 150 0

and so on.
Petrol Expense is a Account Code which falls under the Group
Code Expense.

Now for the Period 01/09/05 to 07/09/05 i want the above to come.

My opening balance is calculated as sum of all Accountcode before
01/09/2005 under its respective groupcode

I have the format and the data for the Period coming but the opening
balance is not coming.

The Data is stored in one Table called AccountingDetails

TIA
Regards
Sunjay

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:50PM
    you will probably have to run a separate query to sum each group for the prior period and store values in variables.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.