How to change size of memo boxes

My report contains a memo object which contains comments entered by the user. I need to adjust the size of the memo to accomidate all of the text in the memo. I have no problem doing this, except that I have no way of knowing how big to make the memo. Obviously font size will play a roll in how big the memo needs to be as well. Does anyone have any advice on how best to accomplish this? I can't have memo fields that are cut off in the report, nor can I have memo fields that have a bunch of blank lines that follow.

Regards,

Erik

Comments

• edited 7:24PM
    Enable the Autosize propriety of the memo field (right-click)
  • edited 7:24PM
    I knew it had to be something easy. I didn't know there were additional properties available via a right click. Thanks very much for that.

Regards,

Erik

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.