Change page size

edited 12:12PM in FreeReport
Hi all,

i'm new in this forum and i would like to know how can i change the page size to custom size. I select "Page Options" and "User defined size" but when i change Width to 85 mms and Height to 54 mms, the changes doesn't save.

Can any help me?

Sorry my english and thanks in advance.

Juan Pedro Rubio

Comments

• edited 12:12PM
    have u try to set the printer properties too?

regards
  • edited 12:12PM
    dear pedro,

i have tried your problem with several page size with "my recent modified of freereport (using virtual printer)"
    there's no problemo at all ;) it done smoothly by changing the page size in the designer (File | Page Options)

i'm sorry that i can not release "the new release" of freereport yet, since it's only well tested on D7
    I have post in some forums and mailists but no one has replied yet.

could you do some test for it?

best regards,
    dwi

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.