Barcode Labels

Hi

I have downloaded the flexlabel2c example from the newsgroup. It has been updated from V3.

I have added a barcode field to the label. It all works fine unless you skip labels and start farther down the page, then it still prints the barcode on the skipped labels. It does not print the other text fields which is correct.

How do I code it to not print the barcodes on the skipped labels?

Thanks

Comments

• edited 8:42PM
    I had a similar problem myself Godfrey. I found it to be the software I was using. I am still having trouble with the producing of barcode labels but found the support team on here sorted most of it out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.