Fast report and AbsoluteDB

Hy. I made a base using Absolutdb. the text is stored in romanian language. Now i need to make a report. There are some strange things with fast report. In the report i put the default_characterset - easteuropean and the report displays romanian characters, but when the text from the base is displayed in using english characterset.
Can someone tel me what is the problem????

I made some experiments: I created a new database uzing absolutdb manager whith a field - widestring;
from the absolutdb manager i inserted some records in romanian. then i made a little program and inserted some new records. the most interesting thing is that the records which were entered from the manager are displayed correct but thouse entered from the program are displayed incorect.
please help me. maybe i must do some adjustements...or i shoud give up

Comments

• diaswdiasw Germany
    edited 2:19AM
    Hy, too.

sounds as it has nothing to do with FR, more with the settings of the DB or the prog using the DB.
    Can you see the records direct in the db (dbviewer)? Are they correct? If yes, is there an ODBC- or other DB-driver which is not adjusted?

regards
    Sascha

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.