Update 3.15 ??“ Problem with multi-language resource

detlefdetlef Germany
edited 2:33PM in FastReport 3.0
Hallo,

since I???m using the update 3.15 I have a problem with the multi-language resource file. I generated the file with multilang.exe (German language). By switching the language on my application with the procedure ???SetGermanResources??? nothing happens. The English languages always appears. When I used the version 3.14 I had no problems.

Please help.

Comments

• uweuwe
    edited 2:33PM
    I have the same problem and opened a ticket. Alexander probably takes care of it - till present no answer. Besides, it is not show frxCrossObject any more correctly. Do you know where I can load 3.14 version (Enterprise)?
  • edited 2:33PM
    Multilang.exe is no more shipped with FR3 since 3.15. You should run res\your_lang\mkall.bat file to create resource file.
    this file can be loaded from your application by this code:
    uses frxRes;
    frxResources.LoadFromFile('english.frc');
  • detlefdetlef Germany
    edited 2:33PM
    Hallo,

thanks for the answer. I found out, that the program ???frcc.exe??? is missing the file ???fs_iconst.frc???. By producing it myself, it???s working fin.

Now I have got an other problem. When I have loaded the German resources by using ???frxResources.LoadFromFile('german.frc')???, the pull down-menus of the events with in the Report Designer wont open. A double-click in the event field wont find his routine in the script???s text.

When I???m not loading the German resources it???s working fin.
    Fixed, wait for the next version.
    frxResources.LoadFromFile('english.frc');

How I can utilize this code in C++ ?

I already tried just like above and using "->":
    frxResources->LoadFromFile('english.frc');

In both cases occurs an error...

tnx
    Carlos Magno

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.