How to ensure the report design is saved

edited 5:39PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi,
can you, please, recommend me a sure way how to avoid exiting the Delphi IDE without saving the recent changes made to a report design ?
It just happend to me to leave Delphi and to lose my changes made in a report desing. It is for the second time in last week and I cannot believe that I rejected any question about saving my work.

What do you use for save leaving the designer and then the Delphi IDE (project) and keep the recent changes made to a report design ?

I prefer saving report in a form (property StoreInDFM set to True), but for the sake of safety I am willing to use explicit saveing to a stand alone file. Would this be an improvement of the safety ?

Thanks for any tip!

Boro

Comments

• edited 5:39PM
    FR3.14 has bug with StoreInDFM property. Wait for 3.15.
  • edited 5:39PM
    Thank you for explaining my headache about beeing able not to save the work done ;)
    I look forward on new version!
    Boro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.