Html tag <b> cuts the rest of text

edited 3:59PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi,
I have problem with html formating. I try to use it in text object with property AllowHTMLTag set to True.
When I put html tag in the expression of text object containing two data fields like a

Some text [<frxDBDataset1."Field1">] [Trim(<frxDBDataset1."Field2">)]

then the first field (Field1) will be bold as expected but the second is not displayed at all. When the html flags are ommited then both fields are displayed in the report.
The text object has the property AutoWidth set to True.

Can anybody give me a hint, please ?

Boro

Comments

• edited 3:59PM
    Here the explanation I've got in newsgroups:

AutoWidth property is not compatible with HTMLtags. It returns the width of
    non-formatted text.

Really, setting AutoWidth to False and size wide enough for the Text object solves the problem. Text is formatted by html flags as requested.

Boro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.