Layout in designer

edited 3:17PM in FastReport 3.0
I am starting with FastReport.

In designer suddenly the working space with left vertical ruler is adjacent to the left side of designer window with object toolbar.

Before this happend there was object insepctor and report tree windows between the object toolbar and the working space and I could see both the object inspector and working space. Now the object inspector or report tree hide left part of the working space.

Also the data tree is invisible and selecting it from the menu bar doesn't change anything.

Can anybody give me a hint how to achive back the layout with visible all the object inspector, report tree, working space and data tree ? Just as it is in beginning of the the user manual.

Thank you for any advice.

Boro

Comments

• edited 3:17PM
    Go View|Options and press "restore defaults" button. If it didn't help, run regedit.exe and delete "hkcu\software\fast reports" registry key.
  • edited 3:17PM
    Thanks, Alex, the 'restore defaults' button helped immediately.

Thanks for your prompt ;) response too!

Boro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.