Why i can not Print with Print Function

IcebergDelphiIcebergDelphi Villaflores, Chiapas, Mexico
edited 5:36AM in FastReport 3.0
Hi EveryBody i,m traying to print a report but when the DialogBox print apears and click on print nothing happens.

I wrote something like this:

If MyReporteFactura.print=False Then /// If The user Click on cancel Nothing should Happend
Proceso:=0
else/// else if user click on print my printer should print but my printer is sleeping real good
QryFacturas.Close;
QryFacturas.Parameters.ParamByName('IdFactParam').Value:=FacturacionIdfact.Value;
QryFacturas.Open;
Proceso:=1;
end

I'm using fastReport 3.10

Pd: I wanted use the preview of fast report but if the user click on close , idont know how to put in my code that this action is a modalresult:=Abort, so that i decided to use the print function.

tanx Amigos.

From Villaflores; Chiapas Mexico.
Icebergdelphi ;)

Comments

• IcebergDelphiIcebergDelphi Villaflores, Chiapas, Mexico
    edited 5:36AM
    Hi amigos i found a solution to my troubles i just wrote this in my code:

If MyReporteFactura.print=False Then /// If The user Click on cancel Nothing should Happend
    Proceso:=0
    else/// else if user click on print my printer should print but my printer is sleeping real good
    else
    MyReporteFactura.PrepareReport();
    MyReporteFactura.Print;
    Proceso:=1;
    end

The prepareReport() Put My troubles out of my way.

Tanx
    God Bless you all

from Villaflores, chiapas mexico
    Icebergdelphi

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.