Font size < 8 in designer

Hi FR-team,

Is it possible to use small font sizes (i.e. smaller than 8) with Fast Reports?

It seems that in the report designer (at least in the Object-Inspector) 8 is the smallest font, although I noticed that smaller fonts are possible at run-time (e.g. BeforePrint event of TfrReport).

I need these small fonts because I'm working with a label printer, and I need them in the designer (because my customers need the ability to modify their own reports).

Thanks in advance.

Arie N. Verheul

Comments

• edited 6:41PM
    Hi again,

I just realised that it is possible to specify a small font size, even though no entries smaller than 8 are listed in the font size list box.

So, there's no need for more follow-up on this topic. Sorry for bothering you with this topic.

Arie N. Verheul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.