Entering Key during installation

I have received the FastReports CD with my registered software on it. In the FastReport VCL folder, there is a Key.txt file, which I presume is for use during installation. However, when I run the setup for FastReports 3.11 VCL for BCB6, the installation wizard asks for me to paste the key into a memo, but will not accept anything I paste from the Key.txt file! I have tried dragging and dropping the file itself into the memo, but nothing I do will make the "Next" button active.

What am I doing wrong? What part of the key file do I need to enter into the memo?

Thanks,
TerryC

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:53PM
    Since you are a registered user
    you should have a user name and number go to your dl page
    you can dl the latest version and the correct key.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.