Designer Splitters

This is not a major issue but it is annoying.

D7 FR 3.12 Enterprise

In design mode viewer the splitters on the left and right side are not allowing me to alter the width of the Report/Page tree on the left or the Data/Variables/Funtions viewer on the right hand side.

Is this a bug or is there somewhere I can change a setting?

TIA

Zane

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:51AM
    please post fr3 topics in fr3 forum
    ;)
  • edited 5:51AM
    It's not a serious problem however it is actually frustrating.
    D7 FR 3. 12 Company
    Inside design and style method audience the particular splitters on the quit along with right facet aren't enabling us to enhance the particular breadth on the Report/Page shrub on the quit as well as the particular Data/Variables/Funtions audience on the right hands facet.Can be this specific a insect as well as perhaps there is somewhere I'm able to alter a environment?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.