2.33 bugs?

edited 9:46PM in FreeReport
I used a lot FR 2.32 until I found there is a new version. I was very happy because 2.32 in D3 and D6 pro show error messages randomly when working on IDE. Despite of this, I love the component and it is my favourite report tool, its free version is enough for me.

Now seems I don't know how to use the new version or there is a problem. I cant access datasets (TTable or TQuery) form datamodules. The report designer only shows the tables placed in normal and opened forms. The former version gives you access to any table within the inlcuded forms, or datamodules.

Anyone knows what is happening?

Thanks!

Diego

Comments

• edited 9:46PM
    Hi Diego,

I am new to FreeReport as well... I loved it right away.
    I was experimenting with it, and it worked good.

Now I'm having the same trouble. The application I'm building is layered and all
    database related stuff is in datamodules.
    It simply doesn't work

Anyone out there to help?
    Does FastReport have the same trouble, or is it just FreeReport?

Melle

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.