No support/interest from fast-report

Hi all,

I would love to get started using Fast Report Server for a new project, but I am reluctant to purchase the product because of the lack of interest from the supplier.

Is there a specific reason why almost none of the posts have been answered by the administrator, he obviously knows more about the product than us?

I would really like to get going with web based reporting, but the documentation supplied with the demo version is not very descriptive, and quite a few questions I needed to ask are already on the forumn, but they havent been answered.

Who do we ask, what do we do, does fast-report want us to buy their product?

Sorry for the nagging, I get really frustrated when there is no reponse.

Thank You.

Comments

• edited 1:08PM
    Hi again,

It seems the only way to get a reply is to reply to yourself.

please, I am really impressed with the online demo, who do we ask for info on your product?

regards
    mmitton
  • edited 1:08PM
    mmitton wrote:
    Hi again,

It seems the only way to get a reply is to reply to yourself.

please, I am really impressed with the online demo, who do we ask for info on your product?

regards
    mmitton
    I Agree,

So I thougth about to buy FR3, but now i don't !

• FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited 1:08PM
    Hello,

What you could try to do: there is a list of resellers on the website. You could ask them your question.

I am reseller for the Benelux, but would be glad to help you out with any questions that you have.

On the response thing: it takes a lot of time to answer forum questions. A forum is imho not for support from a development team but for users helping users..

But.. Like I said: you can send me your questions or ask them here and I'll try to anwer.

Regards,
    Teo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.