Blank pages in complex reports

Hi

I have a database that has one master table with 4 related tables. The related tables are related to the master table, not each other. The master table relates to the other tables in a 1 to 1 and 1 to 2 or 3 relationship.

I have to make a form, based on a record from the master table, with specific data from each of the related tables in different places. So all together there will be data from one master record and then data from up to 10 related records.

I have created a query for my mastertable and queries for each of the 10 related records from the 4 related tables. I have then built my form using a page header and one master band and then added the fields for the data. The datasource for the master band is linked to the master query.

My problem is that when i print preview my form, I end up with several pages that only contain the header for each of the records in the master table. These pages often seem to be before a page that has all of the data on it.

Any ideas what is happening?

Many thanks
Pete

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.